Saturday, May 11, 2013

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C185

Welcome back, everyone! This week I have an inspiration piece to get your creative juices flowing.
Use this photo as your jumping off place as you design your project. There are no rules--this is for FUN, so interpret it any way you want.



If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C185. Don't forget to come back here and link it on Mr. Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Now let's see what the "Crazies" have come up with this week...


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits




Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio



Andrea Murdock ~ My Stamping Heaven










6 comments:

Hazel said...

I'm so sorry that I put the wrong link for #2 - please delete x

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful work Ladies!All are Very Pretty!!!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, totally luv the bright orange! fabulous DT cards too!

enjoy *~*

Karen said...

Such a fun photo to be inspired by! The DT creations are marvelous. :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the wonderful challenge!

Hugs and blessings!

Debbie said...

Thank you girls. Debbiex

Anonymous said...

I squeaked in just before the deadline!! I almost forgot to post... glad my phone reminded me!!!! :) :) :)